Sunday, April 27, 2008

And Happy Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday People :) !

Guess what day is it today? It's St. Louis Marie De Monfort day. I just came back from attending their Founder's Day. The celebration was held at their Kinarut campus which coincidentally is really near to where I live. And furthermore, every Sunday I attend their Mass at the St. Paul Chapel On The Hill.... yes it's really really named that way... very quaint yet so cosy... can i say quaint? :P... and today Mr Rock came to visit me all the way from Tawau... so i dragged him to kasi kawan me attend this week...


I love this place... even before it was opened to the public :D teeheehee... Gorgeous... just like in the movies... hmmm make that the Lord of the Rings minus the green green grass... belum tumbuh bah.... stil new kan?





Oh yah my friend Beverley works here so i got kawan to sit with me... hehehe Bev... did u say YES? :P









So after mass... everybody walked over to their open hall for brunch... they had some boys lined up to serve everyone... *one thing for sure... they all got MANNERS.... very very polite boys* so there was some eating *good food... infact overflowing my plate... gila these boys... want to make me fatter ka* but didnt sempat snap pic of it coz soooooo hungry (please be informed that this will be a common phrase in this blog :P) ...

Brother "Cute"... i forgot his name... he baked goodies for the event... really really good... see the pic on the left... choco cake.. orange chiffon... kaya bun ... blueberry cupcake... etc etc *hilang in me and bev's stomach*
so while indulging in food... we were entertained by the Monfort boys and Staff... hehehe got poco-poco... now i had a kick just looking at them dancing... licak badan ni menari poco-poco... obviously they had some practice....check out their pic...

The guy upfront wearing the brown shirt... he's Brother Cute - THE Baker... pandai menari... pandai masak lagi.... killer dance moves... o_o

So People... come over to St Paul's Chapel if u feel like experiencing something new... :)

No comments: