Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crazy Clicking

:(

I know i know this blogs been neglected... while i sweep away the dust, brush away the cobwebs, and shoo away the rats infesting this blog... let me story u something which may seem wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early for this Saturday morning...

oh before that... iklan dulu... did i tell u my friend has been hiding a very very big secret? she's been naughty... she's had the infamous Envirosax bag that i've been looking ever since i saw and read about it in my fav blog haunts ever since it was launched ever since... ok way too many ever since but u get the picture right? i wanted and she had and i didnt know and now i'm schemeing how to steal it from her *evil laugh... evil grin... evil thots* but the prob is she hasnt shown me it yet (lice...ko kawan saya kan? meh meh kasi tgk sama saya.... hehehe) .... soooooooo anybody with a good snatch&powerwalk (i cant run... me body too heavy for that) please feel free to email me... perverts excluded...

back to the original story... woke up at 5.40am to day (yes i know... evil hour...) and couldnt get back to slumber land... so i sat in bed surfing (thank the Lord for Internet) and was having a clicking-mad thing going on... check out the pic below... it 7.40am and i'm STILL clicking.... u click one... then find this cool post suggesting a few more clicks that lead to a few more clicks that lead to another few clicks and then another click then.... like Keanu said "Whoa!"... exactly Keanu betul oh cakap ko...


if i could i would add more opened windows... but my comps lagging now... so i've added them to my "to see" favourites files.... hehehe this is crazy... better take a break now... craving for maggi awal pagi... bangang betul...

sot.

No comments: