Saturday, May 24, 2008

:)

Hello people!

today's really hot weather had me running for cover... it's scorching hot outside... good weather to take pics but excruciating to be in....

so today i'll be posting pics i took during my recent trip to kundasang... cant ramble and blather today... too hot... my brain's not working... so here are the pics... candid pics i say because i dont know how to tweak pics in Photoshop and do the layering things... making things bright sharp etc etc... its all german to me... so i consider them candid for its 'raw-ness'... does that make sense? :P

but i am learning so please bear with me... if my pic sucks... then let it be... saya tiada DSLR ba... no DLSR (yet!)... info: all pics were taken with my compact Sony Cybershot and SE K800i hp cam. :) luv them both...

enjoy people!









hehehe really bad eh?

i know i know

No comments: